If you are looking for a law firm to assist you and guide you through the complicated process of a subdivision then we have plenty of experience to help guide you along the way. Whether you wish to carve off a section from your backyard, or subdivide your farmland or build an apartment complex, Crosby Law can assist you with this process.
Subdivisions can be complicated and you need a lawyer who knows what they are doing to help you navigate your way through the process.
How we will help:
- Reviewing titles – this is an important process to determine whether there may be impediments to subdividing;
- Working with your surveyor in terms of viewing the plan and discussions regarding subdivision;
- Reviewing resource consents to establish what legal documentation is required, for example vesting of roads or reserves, consent notices, easements or covenants;
- Working with your town planner;
- Preparing documentation in order with Land Title Plan – for example preparing orders for title, easements, land covenants;
- Obtaining your bank’s consent to subdivision;
- Lodging for titles.
If you have any questions about the laws and processes around subdivision in the Auckland, Pukekohe or Waiuku feel free to get in touch and ask a lawyer at Crosby Law.